• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

"Shadow" The Poem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
My shadow stalks me throughout the world,
Why, oh shadow, must you be so cruel,
Relentless witter, tatter and ramble,
Yelling, Shrieking, hollering, shamble,

My shadow fears the simplest of things,
The sun, for one, the sky, for two,
Shadow, oh shadow, can't you go away,
Let me again see the peaceful light of day,

Leave! Dear Shadow! Once my friend,
Now a nuicance, a pest, a rodent,
Tell me, oh shadow, why you follow me so,
Why must your weight be ever towed?

By Jsprat100

It's far too depressing writing poetry. Then again, I am a depressing kind of person. Anyway, this can be interpreted in two ways: First, a litteral shadow, Second, an unwanted follower

Last edited:
Level 8
Good, This is the best out of all the ones you wrote up to now in my opinion. I like how you have that double message in it as well. Poems are meant to let your mind roam free, to let words express how you feel and a way to show it to the world. Keep writing, even if you are a depressing person it is usually the thing that will let you keep going in life, as for others it may be singing or playing an instrument.

On another note, good job on getting the girl back. I have way too much respect for girls, so please don't hurt her (emotionally)

Status
Not open for further replies.