• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

The Shadow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
The Shadow
(Coming soon to a village near you.)

Post-Game Story:
The howling in the night, the scratches on the floor, the eyes in the dark, the dimming lights, the nightmares.. The Shadows watch, The Shadows listen.. They listen for there moment.. There moment to feed upon your flesh, upon your living essence.. Upon your soul..

Game aspects:
You are a Shadow, Recently released from some god forsaken dream.
Maybe you we're once human, maybe not. Regardless you are here now, and you thirst. Thirst for the souls of the living, so that you may become stronger. Strong enough to return to some mortal form.. If you ever had one that is.

The valley in which you found your self is teeming with life, easy pickings..
You must sneak around at night and devour the souls of the humans so unfortunate enough to come across you, But during the day you must hide, for the humans will kill you should they find you.

Game Information:
-Max of 8 players
-50 Shadow Levels
-Unique Spells
-Detailed Terrain
-Mini Game of Hide n Seek
-Random Events (4/6 randomly choosen each game)
-Custom Items(Using w3 Icons and Models)
-Slight Texturing

Spells:
There is 6 choose-able spells in The Shadow, Forcing players to chose 4 of the 6, The following and such spells.
- Sleeping Ward
A ward that puts any nearby humans to sleep. [10 Levels]

- Summoning Ward
A ward that can summon the Shadow wherever its placed. [10 Levels]

- Sleep
Puts a single Human unit to sleep. [10 Levels]

- Reveal
Reveals a area of the map, revealing invisible units aswell. [10 Levels]

- Shadow's Embrace
Sends the Shadow into a bersserk like stage, boosting his damage but increasing damage tooken. [10 levels]

- Death's Grip
Upon casting, Slowly kills the target and slows them down as well. [10 Levels]

Items:
There is 10 purchasable items in The Shadow.
(Specific Details will be added later)

More information will be posted all the game proggreses

Game Progresion: 2%

Last edited:
Level 7
The spells sound boring and generic. Make them more shadowy.

I will, I had to write down the basis of which the spells will be based off, Thanks for saying that though, i realized i did not give much off about the spells. I will change that once i have some actual work done on the spells :]

Status
Not open for further replies.