• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Shadelord has come

Have you ever heard of me before or player any of my maps?

• Hero Wars

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lordaeron Wow

• Humans and Orcs

• Avatar: The last Airbender (note that my alternate name is G which is the map author)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am an experienced programmer with already a multitude of maps I have created. I came to hive because I need some more things for my maps before I start releasing them. You may have known me already. I have a couple released maps on epicwar.com my largest having 1100 downloads in so far just two months. My currents maps are
Avatar: the last Airbender, structured off of the award winning TV show a building type game.
Humans and Orcs a simple melee map with an added edge depicting the epic battle between Humans and Orcs. It is a non stop fast paced melee map that is meant to engage you inter player battle very fast.
Booty bay WOW, a version of the original blizzard entertainment booty bay map, that i edited to better resemble it appearence in WOW.
Hero Wars, a hero arena type game based off of the Korean hero arenas I received from Korean players, however I built it with a new strategy that makes it extra intense that can change the fate of the battle fast.
Hero Wars Short, the same battle play as hero wars but a shorter version that ends after ten minutes, It is a good game to play as a hero arena between two people, in order to engage in a sort of duel like combat.
Lordaeron WOW, a map that closely replicates all of the features of the continent Lordaeron In World of Warcraft. It is supposed to be like WOW however put into a wc3 map so it is a faster paced game then Wow, but you must closely interact with team mates. A few changes have been adapted to the Story line but are only minor and are there to allow the famous alliance vs horde basis. This map is still in development an has been released early before completion to ask for responses on how people would like to play their WOW.

Planned: My newest planned map for Release will be: Bleach Hallows Race,
a map based off of the popular TV Anime Bleach. I am trying to feature models of the characters in this map so since only one currently exists on the Hive I will be making them for my map then releasing then on here.

In order to use any of my maps or programs for your own editing you must first ask me for permission at my email via [email protected]. Always keep my name in the map, you may say you are the author only if you say it as I am the author too, e.g. "Hero Wars ----- by Shadelord & 'your name'"

I came to the hive for many reasons. The first of most is to get a broader idea of peoples views about my map, and to also talk with other programmers. I am also looking for models to use in my maps the ones I have downloaded currently aren't working so i'll need to ask the creators how they used them personally. I hope you enjoy my many maps.

Status
Not open for further replies.