• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Vengeful is coming....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I'm Cyrus from Persia and I'm crazy about ancient games like WoW or WC3.

The first time I played WC3 I was 12 or 11 maybe. but I'm pretty sure that I was crazy about nightelves and I still am. My favorite hero was Maeve shadowsong. But it just was before I read the warcraft story. after that I hate Maeve shadowsong and now Cenarious and Priestess of moon is my favorite heros in WC3.

Beacuse of my feels about elven people (even blood elves) I love Prince Kael Thas the bloodelf mage in human race in WC3.

After a while when I play WoW (why the topic has been closed?) and absoloutly play with night elves, I understood that after Druids and Mages(bloodelf) I realy like to play as DeathKnight. No matter that I hate the Undeads.

But this all was about my teenageries. Now I badly find a small time to play DoTA and I didn't see my DK (Bloodwolf) for a life time.

It's cool to say that I find here when I was looking for a new custom campaigne map for Frozen Throne N` i'm glad to find here.

Nice to have you all!

Last edited:
Level 2
Ow. how cute you guys are!

Hell_master:
Thank you dude!

_SmaSHeR_:
Be sure I always hate her :D
I Like you too.
may you explain abut video in your signature? :))))

UndeadImmortal:
:)))
thank you my undead friend!

Daffa the Mage:
Thank you archmage! Do you know that I love mages?

Rui:
Thanklingz...

Destroyer123:
wow. I played Rome total war already. but 2?
I'm wait for it with whole my Inersy.

Thak you all.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.