• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

SerpentGod

And here i give you....wait for it..... the Serpent God! Or Serpent Loa....or Naga shaman, or naga spirit, or naga golem, or naga ghost, or naga sentinel or i dont know ;) Enjoy and give credits. Any criticism welcome.

Your Sellenius von Hellman

Updated. - Material body, and updated weapon

Update: Reduced filesize rapidly.

Honesly I have no idea how could you use my models, when they were so freakishly big :D

Any of my resources can be edited by you, just give me credit for original model ok ? :)

Keywords:
Naga, Spirit, Ghost, Shaman, Aztec, Ruins, Quetzalcoatl, Kukulkhan, Lizard, God, Blood, Feather, Loa, Golem, sentinel
Contents

SerpentGod (Model)

SerpentGod (Model)

Reviews
17:47, 19th Feb 2011 DonDustin: not sure if it's just me, but I think it would look much better if it wouldnt be ghost-like. Oh and the weapon looks pretty messy atm. DonDustin: the weapon is still quite slim, but it is good enough for aproval now :)

M

17:47, 19th Feb 2011
DonDustin: not sure if it's just me, but I think it would look much better if it wouldnt be ghost-like. Oh and the weapon looks pretty messy atm.

DonDustin: the weapon is still quite slim, but it is good enough for aproval now :)

Level 38
Well i liek it that way. But i know aztecs used many colours, but i think this choice of textures is good. After all it is worshipped statue that came to life by the terrible blood spell :D No iam just kidding ;) but my idea of quetzalcoatl was always like half stone, half living statue of giant snake creature with feathers. Still any other criticism is welcome, if you have ideas what to make better....