• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Serious discussion forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Is there a serious discussion forum other than M tower? Off-topic is too spammy and offensive and there is no other off-topic serious forum:thumbs_down::thumbs_down::thumbs_down:

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Why would you need another in addition to Medivh's Tower?

Level 34
To be honest with you, the Medivh Tower is nothing more than a Elitist Tower. You need a 'pass' to run through those halls, íf you ever get one. However, the (only) positive side of the Elitist Tower is that there are no kids wandering around, if you get what I mean.

You can also consider the MT as OT, but a hundred per cent more tautology included with a fake smell* of seriousness included.

* Jeez, you never seen those new deodorant commercials with "masking the scent"?

Level 20
TheDivineBoss said:
To be honest with you, the Medivh Tower is nothing more than a Elitist Tower.
The first sentence and I already sense conflicting feelings of sadness and hilarity.

TheDivineBoss said:
You need a 'pass' to run through those halls, íf you ever get one.
Are you serious? It's not like it's anything special or difficult to obtain. You just ask Hakeem and he usually lets you in.

TheDivineBoss said:
However, the (only) positive side of the Elitist Tower is that there are no kids wandering around, if you get what I mean.
What? No.

In any case, this thread is completely retarded.

Level 14
The hive is incapable of serious discussion.

[/thread]

lmao

//\\^^//\\

From what I've seen so far, the "serious threads" in the OT are more active then MT, but then again MT gets very little, if any spam (I think). If you want a serious debate, then go start one in OT. As long as you can keep it on topic it won't get closed, assuming it's generally accepted (by the mods)as a worthwhile debate. Just ignore the spam.

//\\oo//\\

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

lmao

//\\^^//\\

From what I've seen so far, the "serious threads" in the OT are more active then MT, but then again MT gets very little, if any spam (I think). If you want a serious debate, then go start one in OT. As long as you can keep it on topic it won't get closed, assuming it's generally accepted (by the mods)as a worthwhile debate. Just ignore the spam.

//\\oo//\\

Correction: As long as everyone, including you, can keep it on topic. It doesn't help one tiny bit if you're persistent enough to stay on topic if everyone else is talking about something else.

Level 3
I am sorry that you don't see Off-Topic fit for your threads. It is meant for every discussion that is unrelated to the other forums. As long as you don't talk about all those delicate subjects like religion and politics. Boring stuff yet tends to make people angry.

Well as we all know, it has become a spam pit.

Status
Not open for further replies.