• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

SEPHIROTH IS OVER-RATED!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Yes people, a FF7 fanatic just said Sephiroth is over-rated, go ahead, let the babies cry and the women faint.

One: Twisted

Yes we know he is one of if not the most respected villian there is, but I'm going to shed some light on "The best villian"

OK for starters Sephiroth was never evil, his mind was twisted by Jenova he never had an ounce of free will.

Two: The Masamune

Ok I'm sure most of you know about his weapon the masamune, heres where I blow away more of his power, the masamune is supposed to be a blade meant for protection, MURASAME is the bloodthirsty blade, Sephiroth really got the wrong choice for a sword

Three: Status

Ok so in the end we know he becomes a "god" but Gods are supposed to be unstoppable! However Sephiroth gets killed off quite quickly, and to top it off he gots his ass kicked by a spiky-haired emo (Cloud)

and with that, Sephiroth's "power" has been exposed, I'm well aware that I've probably just gotten myself on about 10000 hit lists (a good 8000 probably a bunch of depraved fangirls)

Sorry for the outburst but I'm pissed after seeing the fandom go WAY too far

I went to a forum saw him SOMEHOW win a Vs. thread against Darth Vader when things were supposed to be decided by "logic"

another forum I saw a whole page filled with nothing but self-inserts (fanfiction let me know if you want more info about SIs)

It's been driving me nuts so I had to get it out

well thanks for listening

I agree all the way. Keifa from ff6 was so underrated...his 3rd form (at least IU racall...the giant tree thing anyway) COuld wipe seperoth out in a few hits.

Darth Vader > All

No

Keifa owns darth Vader, since he is pure evil, magic-thirstly general/dictator. He is kinda magic addicted like blood elves, but not addicted cause he feels like he needs it, adicted for energy and for immense power.

I blow away more of his power, the masamune is supposed to be a blade meant for protection

His weapon is a masamune? Crap! I thought it was a oversized katana!

If it was the katana, like i thpought, It wasn't a defencive weapon. Katanas were used as kinda a great open combatr weapon, and were pretty light and quick weaponry (if they were the normal, not 90 cm size like some where). So they were made for speed I recall. Correct me if im wrong.

Sephiroth really got the wrong choice for a sword

Yeah, If i where him, I would get a cleaver or a greatsword, those things are awesome!

Level 7
Matt540 said:

I agree all the way. Keifa from ff6 was so underrated...his 3rd form (at least IU racall...the giant tree thing anyway) COuld wipe seperoth out in a few hits.

Darth Vader > All

No

Keifa owns darth Vader, since he is pure evil, magic-thirstly general/dictator. He is kinda magic addicted like blood elves, but not addicted cause he feels like he needs it, adicted for energy and for immense power.

I blow away more of his power, the masamune is supposed to be a blade meant for protection

His weapon is a masamune? Crap! I thought it was a oversized katana!

If it was the katana, like i thpought, It wasn't a defencive weapon. Katanas were used as kinda a great open combatr weapon, and were pretty light and quick weaponry (if they were the normal, not 90 cm size like some where). So they were made for speed I recall. Correct me if im wrong.

Sephiroth really got the wrong choice for a sword

Yeah, If i where him, I would get a cleaver or a greatsword, those things are awesome!

1. No one likes Kefka because he dressed like a clown same with kuja and the makeup thing

2. Seph's weapon is as long as he is tall (so about 6 - 7 feet) Masamunes I don't think are that long

3. Yes Kefka would own Vader in terms of evilness because Vader was never really evil at all

however a Lightsaber can cut through anything but another lightsaber plus with the reflexes he got as a jedi he has the speed, and the ability to choke people from a few feet away (awesome), let's just say Kefka would have a hard time killing Vader

Level 11
If you're going to insult something, you could at least bother do be informed of that which you are insulting first.

First, Sephiroth was quite evil. You wrongly assume that Jenova was in control of him, in fact it was the other way around. Sephiroth's strong will allowed him to control Jenova, anything the Calamity did in the game during the present time was Sephiroth invoking his powers.

Second, who cares what his sword was named? It's a minor detail, and it certainly isn't anything game breaking. In a warped kind of way, the name is fitting. It depends on your point of view I suppose.

Third, he never achieved godhood. He was aiming for it, but his plan was thwarted by Cloud and his group. If he was still alive when Meteor drew close to the Planet, he may have been successful. But of course, the good guys won.

Level 25
Sephiroth was crummy evil. He did very little

Compare him to someone like Lavos, who managed to destroy the Earth, in a way, along with collapse a grand empire, and you see why Sephiroth is seriously underrated

omfgtehlavos.png

Lavos... Is watching

Level 7
Mecheon said:
Sephiroth was crummy evil. He did very little

Compare him to someone like Lavos, who managed to destroy the Earth, in a way, along with collapse a grand empire, and you see why Sephiroth is seriously underrated

omfgtehlavos.png

Lavos... Is watching

I'm getting a serious Resident Evil vibe from that thing.

Level 9
Matt540 said:
Mecheon said:

omfgtehlavos.png

Lavos... Is watching

LONG LIVE CHRONO TRIGGER!!!
Chrono trigger FTW
oh yes bout seph well alot of things are over-rated and under-rated its just peoples opinions aurgumenting isnt gonna get any were

Level 5
oof:um no Vader got his ass kicked by luke, then vader said *i was wrong going to the dark side* and he was good for about 10 minutes intill he died of suffication(his face was UGLLLLLLLLLLLLLY)

mechon:lavos is as scary as a rabbit, if earth people would just fucking fight and not be afraid Lavos would get his ass kicked.

In kingdom of hearts 2 Final fantisy 7 is in it, and i was against seph, and he big sword kicked Soras ass when i was lvl 50, untill i was lvl 90 and i still got my ass kicked till cloud came and fucked sephs sword and killed that basterd by stabbing him in the gutt.

o_O damit some times i wish i was cloud, i bet he could fuck lavos.

Level 25

I have NO idea what you just said, but I think you said that Lavos wasn't scary? Aheh...Aheheheh... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ahem, Lavos DESTROYED an ancient civilisation of reptiles, put the Earth into an ice age for several thousand years, destroyed futuristic cities, was IMMUNE to weapons launched against it, destroyed an ancient civilisation who used magic and destroyed Earth as a whole. Not to mention he's the size of a mountain or small city

Sephiroth... Didn't he just try to smush a town with a meteor? Boohoo

Also, your complaints about KH2 Sephiroth being hard also inform me that you suck. KH2 Sephiroth is a mere shadow of KH1 Sephiroth

No, Cloud could not defeat Lavos. Crono could not defeat Lavos at their first fight, and Crono was killed by Lavos. The main character, whiped from existance. Cloud is overrated, Sephiroth is overrated

Level 7
Mecheon said:

I have NO idea what you just said, but I think you said that Lavos wasn't scary? Aheh...Aheheheh... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ahem, Lavos DESTROYED an ancient civilisation of reptiles, put the Earth into an ice age for several thousand years, destroyed futuristic cities, was IMMUNE to weapons launched against it, destroyed an ancient civilisation who used magic and destroyed Earth as a whole. Not to mention he's the size of a mountain or small city

Sephiroth... Didn't he just try to smush a town with a meteor? Boohoo

Also, your complaints about KH2 Sephiroth being hard also inform me that you suck. KH2 Sephiroth is a mere shadow of KH1 Sephiroth

No, Cloud could not defeat Lavos. Crono could not defeat Lavos at their first fight, and Crono was killed by Lavos. The main character, whiped from existance. Cloud is overrated, Sephiroth is overrated

That is true, KH1 Sephiroth was a F***ing monster

Level 50 at KH1:eek:wned in 5 seconds

Level 50 at KH2:Owned him in 2 minutes

The only thing that I HATED about KH1 Sephiroth, was that he was voiced by......Lance Bass of nsync BAD MOVE SQUARE ENIX!!

and as for MAP MASTER acting stupid, simple, that n00bish clan leader stayed up for 3 days trying to guess his pass and finally got it

Now that I foiled his plan, he'll probably try to take this.

if I start acting REALLY stupid, or out of character, have VG change the password and send it to my e-mail

Level 16
Kingdom Hearts is a terrible game of storyline. The gameplay was pretty good, but the storyline. All of it is a bunch of cameos in response to little bishie-craving fans that go, "zomg! i watns my lil cloudy in kh!"

Sephiroth, I can't quite say he was evil. He was driven insane by the fact he was an experiment, and couldn't quite hold himself after that. His only mechanism of psychological refuge was to try to consider himself a sort of god by using the Meteor materia to blow open a hole in the planet to gorge himself on lifestream.

Vader is its own living term right now, simply because pop culture demands it. Again, a crazy infidel of a Jedi who wanted to save his wife when he is to be chaste, and because of the repercussions, kills his wife and turns "evil."

Lavos, haven't play Chrono Trigger, sorry.

Personally, people worship the FF7 characters for odd predilections. Possibly because the elements are charismatic, but you can't blame some people. Reagan shut down a bunch of my state's mental clinics, so I can't say a lot about stupid people.

Level 5
yea mechon was right, Sephoroth in KH1 is a fucking monster. I beat him at level 80 with a mircle.And Wtf were do i find the game or video that has lavos in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.