• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Self-Targeting building aura?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Im having a few problems with my aura. Its for a building. It should make itself do 10%/20%/30% more damage depending on level. But the aura doesnt do anything. The possible targets are "self, structure". I just dont get why this isint targeting my building (My building is classified as structure, with no other types.) The damage bonus is fine, everything is fine, except is doesnt work... Its based off trueshot aura with a 1.00 aoe... Anyone?

Level 10
does it show the damage bonus when you click the unit? because there isnt a status bar for structures.

Level 9
Nope. No damage bonus, it doesnt have a +XXX dmg. I just dont get it... BTW i have no idea what you mean by status bar.

But the bonus if definantly not applying, it has the same efficiency if i remove the ability.

Level 10
if its self targetting, 0.00 area of effect is enough. try the default set of targets for trueshot aura, but remove friends. just experiment and it will turn out to be one in time.

(status bar is where the buffs can be seen.)

Status
Not open for further replies.