• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Selection issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
i am having trouble selecting a random unit thats an enemy of the caster, and so it can't select the caster itself.
Here is what i have:

Set Random_Unit_1_C = (Random unit from (Units within 600.00 of (Position of Caster_C) matching (((Random_Unit_1_C is A structure) Equal to False) and (((Random_Unit_1_C belongs to an enemy of (Owner of Caster_C)) Equal to True) and ((Random_Unit_1_C is in (Units owned by (Owner of Caster_C)) equal to False)

but for some reason it still can select the caster.

HELP PLEASE!!!

Level 6
Set Random_Unit_1_C = (Random unit from (Units within 600.00 of (Position of Caster_C) matching (((Matching Unit is A structure) Equal to False) and (((Matching Unit belongs to an enemy of (Owner of Caster_C)) Equal to True) and ((Matching Unit is in (Units owned by (Owner of Caster_C)) equal to False)

What I've done is changed all the entries for Random_Unit_1_C to Matching Unit except for the Set Random_Unit_1_C. This should work! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.