• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Trigger Spell freezing for some reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Rock Dome
Events
Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
Conditions
(Ability being cast) Equal to Rock Dome
Actions
Set caster = (Casting unit)
Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units within 350.00 of (Target point of ability being cast) matching ((((Matching unit) belongs to an enemy of (Owner of caster)) Equal to True) and ((((Matching unit) is A structure) Equal to False) and (((Matching unit) is Magic Immune) Equal to False)))) and do (Actions)
Loop - Actions
Set unit = (Picked unit)
Unit - Create 1 Dome for (Owner of caster) at (Target point of ability being cast) facing (Position of caster)
Animation - Change (Last created unit) flying height to -235.00 at 700.00
Unit - Pause caster
Unit - Pause unit
Lightning - Create a Drain Mana lightning effect from source (Position of unit) to target (Position of caster)
Wait 1.00 seconds
Unit - Set mana of caster to ((Mana of caster) + (Mana of (Picked unit)))
Wait 0.20 seconds
Unit - Set mana of (Picked unit) to 0.00%
Lightning - Destroy (Last created lightning effect)
Animation - Change (Last created unit) flying height to -400.00 at 700.00
Wait 0.70 seconds
Unit - Remove (Last created unit) from the game
Unit - Unpause caster
Unit - Unpause (Picked unit)
Unit - Turn collision for unit On

It freezes right after the create lightning effect...Advice?

Level 4
I have no experience with flying height actions, but the fact that your flying is height is negative jumps out at me. Maybe the game is freezing because you're asking it to apply negative flying height instead of positive flying height.

Forgive me if I'm totally wrong. That's just a guess since I don't know anything about flying height (yet).

Status
Not open for further replies.