• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Searching players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hey I cant host one freakign game in garena + I also dont find any gaia games at battlenet europe and US. Does anyone want to play with me? :() ??

I have bishop, crusader, assassin, berserker, hunter, sorcerer. Bishop is stongest, so +1 tank and +1 dmg dealer and gogo.

Pls answer I want to play play fucking D3, I never find any people playing this.

Level 2
available

sure im available add me cooI_Ilama thats cooi_ilama. I'm usually in eur rpg room 2, garena. I have 33+ etc on a wide variety of chars.

Level 5
Hey ya.. Im there rght atm. I also msged u, but no answer :( . I have just updated bnet wc3, u have too?

Level 4
if u want games, come to clan HYEL on USEast azeroth server, many gaias players, the last survivors all joined my clan!

Level 5
I just tried to join. Didnt work, looked like channel doesnt exist or no one there.

TpM

TpM

Level 3
TryPawndMe

Anywhere, Bnet, Garena, had a variety characters. mostly 40.

Level 3
Add xxXXMongoXXxx on garena if u want to play with me.
I got a lvl 35 Berserker well equipped (d3+d2 stuff). I also got a tank setup and an anti-fire setup in my backpack.

Level 4
Name:

FunnyDog (europe bnet)

(cant play on garena)

searching for d3 group! just whisper me in bnet when im on!

Edit: not d3 equipped yet...

Last edited:
Level 10
Attention all Gaias Players, Clan Gaia @ US East has returned. If you are looking to find a community of Gaias players create an account on battle.net US East sever and stop by clan Gaia. Within the next few days we intend on getting a hosting bot set up again like we used to have that will continually host games 24/7 through the clan channel. We look forward to seeing you there!

Level 1
Bnet:Time2Die4You(all servers)
Garena:time2die4you

ADD ME
Attention all Gaias Players, Clan Gaia @ US East has returned. If you are looking to find a community of Gaias players create an account on battle.net US East sever and stop by clan Gaia. Within the next few days we intend on getting a hosting bot set up again like we used to have that will continually host games 24/7 through the clan channel. We look forward to seeing you there!

Cant join the clan with !invite :(

Level 4
Yea...douche went AFK on me before he gave me access :ash:

We'll have it fixed shortly so anyone can type !invite <username> to invite yourself or their friends.

Last edited:
Level 10
Yea...douche went AFK on me before he gave me access :ash:

We'll have it fixed shortly so anyone can type !invite <username> to invite yourself or their friends.

my bad lol . . .the !invite command should work now, but you need to include your name for example !invite S0ulseeker, you can invite other players to the clan as well.

Level 5
add me in garena: texugo1337
got a lvl 36 hunter and i'm willing to do d3 to get a eternal strings (even if hunter sux).

Level 4
Feel free to add me

Garena: Shanchi
Class: Monk
Level: 43
Equipments: Full D3 Dps/Healer [400+ Heal]
Rooms: Anywhere as possible
Style: Love to help other out, feel free to pm me for D1/D2/D3, and mostly.. if it possible for D3.. it would be nice if there's a team of dps :O

Other rpgs playing at the moment
Monster Master RPG
Guild of Hyppos
Dark Invasion II (None-Hack-Version) -If you're playing Hax version.. dont pm me for this..-

Status
Not open for further replies.