• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Searching for terrain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
im looksing for a terrain for my rpg im making size is epic and i dont have any prefrence for the areas but try to incude a few diffrent types ty to anyone who helps i will add them into credits

Level 34
You won't get good responses with a post like that. You actually managed to use no punctuation at all. Perhaps this would do better...

Hello, I am working on a new rpg. All the information is in this thread _________. [The thread should be in Map Development, or even better in the sub forum called ideas factory] I am not very good at terraining, and am looking for a skilled artist to help me create my map. I am thinking of making it epic sized, and I don't have any ideas on areas yet. Of course you wil be included in the credits. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.