• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Trigger] Searching for a Trigger to make this Unique Spawn System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
when i do test runs of my game, planet of the orcs. it seems with waves of them it gets boreing cuz there locations are pretty preset. I came up with an idea for a spawner but someone said its too complex, might be impossible.
This is basically the layout no details missed. i will credit whoever can make it.

On the map there are troll's, these guys are who people play every1 gets one troll.

I want a spawn trigger that will spawn this cargo container(a unit). i need for the cargo container to drop in from the sky with a slow descent to the ground from ther it will spawn orc units in a feed fasion(several come out at a time). It should drop about 1000-2000 feet from the targeted troll;with a 1% chance to drop on trolls location.

JaiJaibinx already did the feed spawner for the map just need to kno how i would connect it to the part, with the part that hasnt been created
This the feed trigger
  • The Coming Of the Horde
    • Events
      • Time - Every 300.00 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set TempGroup = (Units in (Playable map area) matching (((Owner of (Matching unit)) Equal to Player 11 (Dark Green)) or ((Owner of (Matching unit)) Equal to Player 12 (Brown))))
      • Set TempGroup2 = (Units in (Playable map area) matching (((Matching unit) belongs to an enemy of Player 12 (Brown)) Equal to True))
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 35, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Set Spawn_Point2[1] = (Random point in SpawnRegions2[(Random integer number between 1 and 2)])
          • Unit - Create 1 Grunt for Player 12 (Brown) at Spawn_Point2[1] facing Default building facing degrees
          • Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Attack (Random unit from TempGroup2)
          • Unit - Create 1 Grunt for Player 11 (Dark Green) at Spawn_Point2[1] facing Default building facing degrees
          • Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Attack (Random unit from TempGroup2)
          • Custom script: call RemoveLocation (udg_Spawn_Point2[1])
          • Custom script: call RemoveLocation (udg_Spawn_Point2[bj_forLoopAIndex])
          • Wait 0.00 seconds
      • Custom script: call DestroyGroup(udg_TempGroup)
      • Custom script: call DestroyGroup(udg_TempGroup2)
Good Luck if any even decides to attempt it for me, will credit you in my map

Level 5
ummm ok nothing is impossable if you put your mind to it. xD

But Heres What I Would Do
Event W.e spawns the container
Actions Create A Container At A Random Point Within 1000,w.e Of Troll
Anamation Set Height Of (Entering Unit) To 1500

If Than Else

If Height Of Entering Unit Greater Than Or Equal To 1

Than Actions

Loop Actions

Set Height Of Entering Unit To Current Height - 25

Else Action

Set Triggering Units Height To 0
Set Spawn Point To Postion Of Triggering Unit.

Than Continue The Trigger With Spawns From The Point. You May Need To Edit.

Status
Not open for further replies.