• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Searchin for a custom cinematic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello! I've been looking everywhere for an old custom cinematic which I remember seeing on youtube, but I can no longer find it there, or in the Hive's map archive.

It was about a priest collecting donations from the poor citizens of Lordaeron during the Scourge invasion, apparently to use it for good deeds, but actually intending to flee with all the gold he had collected. He even mentioned, at a sermon, Uther fighting valiantly the Undead, to reassure the population and convince them to donate to the Church.
Anyway, as he's gloating about himself and how rich he has become, he is visited by an avatar of Death that tells him to repent and undo his evil actions, or he'll be damned forever. The priest rudely dismiss it, but later at night, he finds a river of blood pouring from the stairs, and rapidly filling the entire church, making him almost drown. Then, a dark creature emerges from the blood, ready to kill him.

Does anyone remember the title of this cinematic?

Status
Not open for further replies.