• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

[Search]A 'kraken' and a elven caster ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 29
I struggle to find any models for those.
The kraken(or octopus, or squid, whatever avail.) is supposed to be the undead's special naval unit. It doesnt need to perform anything special like a tentacle grab, just functioning like an organic submarine with melee attack would suffice. However if it has any extra anim, then that would be an nice bonus.
For the caster ship i thought could be like the elf Stormships in Lotr:Bfme2, as the spells id give to it would be monsoon and timed haste aura. Imagination: Atleast the size of a nelf-frigate, with an magic orb in the middle, that glows as a spell anim or such.

Level 29
@Myo
So you suggest a dota button by ability name its used for there, as if everyone plays that, carry Dota in your signature and complain about not getting what i say ?
@Hayate
Albeit first one is an extremely cool unit, cant use due to being multipart.
Second should do the trick since i needed a single piece unit.

Meanwhile i have found this one within a ship-pack over at the russian site.
However its long, has anims that arent of my use and looks rather alien when used with the rest of the ships.

Attachments

• BloodElfArcaneShip.mdx
    68.1 KB · Views: 58
Status
Not open for further replies.