• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Screwed up parasite

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

Screwed up parasite (Map)

Level 2
I am going to have to ask you to please tell me the truth... As a shaman of clan DSGI (DarkShoGun Inc.) I will report this if you didn't have authentication to make this..

Level 2
Also, why do you need to copy this? The map is in very good hands. Please stop this before ShoGun gets mad at you like he did to revenant and rider-of-rohan

Level 2
I never got mad at either one... I dont care if people Exploit tainted versions... dont really appreciate it, but deep down dont care... I only make games so I can play them, and I make em how I like em, and dont give a rats ass what everyone else thinks... cause it all comes down to my enjoyment only... Jeeze, dont assume stuff about me... ya making me look like a sorry ass snob bitch, but maybe I am, but I really dont care because right now im enjoying my game ooh soo so so so much :twisted: ... Hell... maybe ill even try this one