• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Screwed up Birth animation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hi everyone i have a very annoying problem to do with a model i'm making and it's to do with the birth animation (i'm new to modeling by the way) anyway my model is a demon gate with an undead birth animation and this is what happens: the birth animation comes up but it's reeeeeeeealy slow i've tried changin the birth link to the zigguart and then to a completely separate birth animation but nothing works I'm enclosing a map with my model and the model itself (with the separate birth animation as well )hope you can help!

Attachments

• DemonGate.mdx
    37.2 KB · Views: 55
  • UBirth.mdx
    102.3 KB · Views: 55
  • Demon Gate Test map.w3x
    85 KB · Views: 40
Level 16
Hi everyone i have a very annoying problem to do with a model i'm making and it's to do with the birth animation (i'm new to modeling by the way) anyway my model is a demon gate with an undead birth animation and this is what happens: the birth animation comes up but it's reeeeeeeealy slow i've tried changin the birth link to the zigguart and then to a completely separate birth animation but nothing works I'm enclosing a map with my model and the model itself (with the separate birth animation as well )hope you can help!

change with triggers the animation speed of the building for ex:
  • Animation - set (unit) animation speed to 200.00% original speed
this will speed up the animation to double

Note reset the animation speed to 100% at the end of birth to make it don't look weird and you can calculate the speed easily
in this ex for a animation speed of 60.00 sec (normal building birth speed) it will be 30.00 s

----------------------------------Solved------------------------------------------------
  • Animation Speed
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters (Playable map area)
    • Conditions
      • (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Demon Gate
    • Actions
      • Animation - Change (Triggering unit)'s animation speed to 100.00% of its original speed

Attachments

• Demon Gate Test map Solved.w3x
    85.4 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.