• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
i have problem before 1-2 months i start to play warcraft again and when make a SS at one rpg and try to open with IrfanView irfan open a black screen and nothing more, old screenshots are ok but new ones are black. Where can be the problem? :ugly::eek:
oops i just see that all screenshots are 3 073 kb big i think there is somthing wrong with my warcraft but what

Level 9
There is 2% chance the problem to be from my irfanview and i no say files are around 3 mb all of them i say they are exactly 3 073 kb all of them if u are work with camera or GSM or something who make pictures u will know about their sizes and that they are change with picture quality so there are no chance to have 2 files who are with same size you must be rly stupid to tell me all files are around 3 mb pffff (stupid kid stop making posts because u are still 0 ZERO) and i am 100% sure that my problem is impossible to come from irfanview so it's time moderators to block ppls like this one who tell only stupid things and are incompetent with the problem just look his posts and u will see for what i talk if we make a top 15 of spamers he will be in top 3 just please take care about kids like this one he make 300 posts for 1 month omg :bored::con: admins do nothing omg :con::bored:

Level 11
dude... you can't change the quality of .tga pictures, 1024x768 always have 3,073 mb (if they are 32 bits)
the size depends by the resolution of the image, just try to save more pictures of 1024x768 into tga. they will have exactly 3.073 mb
now stop flaming at other people

Status
Not open for further replies.