• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
The screenshoots look very good. Who make it?

Sorry, my english is very poor

[Edited by Alowan: Edited name of thread, so it was shorter, and fixed some spelling]

[Edited by Dremora: Edited name of thread, fixed spelling mistake]

Level 5
We all do, but the current screens are taken by me, soon you will also see some by Swordguard.

And later when open beta is lunched, players will be able to upload their screenshots, and the best of them will be put on website in Beta screenshots, at the beta page that will come up when open beta is lunched.

Level 1
Alowan said:
And later when open beta is lunched, players will be able to upload their screenshots, and the best of them will be put on website in Beta screenshots, at the beta page that will come up when open beta is lunched.

O yea, I will go to Search good places to do Screenshots. :D (Sorry about bad English)

Status
Not open for further replies.