• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Screenshots Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSpoon

Hosted Project 2PC
Level 21
Just something that I thought anyone could contribute to, and it will give me something to show when I am describing the project.

Basically I'd like people to send me some screenshots of you playing any of the project maps.

But, quality rather than quantity please!
I'd like the screenshots to show what the project is about; if you get me?

Also diversity, 20 screenshots of the most recent chapter won't be very exciting, so if people could get screenshots of some of the earlier levels aswell that'd be great!

Level 18
I have three not-so-great screenshots, but perhaps you can use them.

Attachments

• scrthr01.jpg
    scrthr01.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 443
  • scrthr02.jpg
    scrthr02.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 387
  • scrthr03.jpg
    scrthr03.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 378
Level 18
I have three new screenshots from recent playtesting.
These are three variations on the desperate defense of Hearthglen on Human Chapter Five.
The health bars are present, but perhaps it's not so bad. It shows the viewers just how worn down your army and base overall becomes.

(Also, Arthas died. Feel free to laugh.)
I've also attempted to remove player names and chat.

Attachments

• editnewscr01.jpg
    editnewscr01.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 348
  • editnewscr02.jpg
    editnewscr02.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 274
  • editnewscr03.jpg
    editnewscr03.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 274
Level 18
Yes, I like it too. I only wish more of that attack wave were alive. Though I guess when the new reported bugs get fixed, we'll have to replay the fifth map, just as before and then I'll try to remember to make some more.

EDIT: There's chapter six in between. Whatever.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.