• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

School Tag (1.0)

Contents

School Tag (1.0) (Map)

Reviews
00:14, 9th Aug 2015 StoPCampinGn00b:
Level 2
Iv'e been working on this map for some time now and i think ive finally got everything sorted out, its a tag game but with a difference.

-amazing terraining
-different tag/release method
-cool abilities
-amazing gameplay

you'll find in most tag games that when you are hit you are sent to the middle, but in this tag game i decided to have it as a "tag stick" method basically as soon as you are hit you are ensared and cannot move, and you are only released when another child comes near.

The senerio is that some children are running away from the teachers, they must hide in the forest for 15 minutes and then escape at the bottom enterence, in this game the forest is'nt that big, with the new "tag stick" menthod it makes it far much more fun espcialy in the large numbers with everyone running around tag and freeing everyone

I hope you enjoy the game

Credits -
Terraining/ idea/ concept - Adam Osborn (Posiedon)
All Triggers/ All function/ terraining - James Osborn (Liquid)

Level 1
omg this game sucks...u reali make a HUGE mistake on the net part.the code on the net reali hav a HUGE prob.the kid spose to be invunerble when netted so teacher cannot kill right after the teacher net them....
BUT.....it showed up as after they been netted they become invunerable...THE INVUNERABLE DIDN VANISH EVEN AFTER THEY BEEN SAVED,ENDING TEACHER CANNOT DO ANYTHING EVEN IF THE KIDS IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM.......

pls fix this cuz this is a fun game

Level 5
omg this game sucks...u reali make a HUGE mistake on the net part.the code on the net reali hav a HUGE prob.the kid spose to be invunerble when netted so teacher cannot kill right after the teacher net them....
BUT.....it showed up as after they been netted they become invunerable...THE INVUNERABLE DIDN VANISH EVEN AFTER THEY BEEN SAVED,ENDING TEACHER CANNOT DO ANYTHING EVEN IF THE KIDS IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM.......

pls fix this cuz this is a fun game
And YOU should probably work on your grammar. I barely understood half of what you typed. So please fix YOUR grammar. You don't sound so professional typing like that.