• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

ScExp(Campaign Builder/Compiler) doesnt work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
I hve a problem with the Campaign builder, I tried doing what is wrote in the instructions, just made almost empty map with Bloodmage so it gets the .w3x extension and I import it to my almost empty campaign. I then click "Edit Map" as requested by the instruction, and try to save it, but unfortunarely this pops up(They go in exact order of appearing)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

It has happened on the 2.0.6 and I just downloaded the fresh 2.0.7 and it poped the same error.

Is the Campaign compiler not working?

Status
Not open for further replies.