• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Scarlet Crusade Footman

Scarlet Crusade Footman will purge Azeroth from the Scourge!

You can support me by Patreon. You can check here why I ask for this support.
Previews
Contents

Icons (Icon)

Scarlet Crusade Footman (Model)

Scarlet Crusade Footman Portrait (Model)

Reviews
Mr Ogre man
I haven't found any issues with these. Quite interesting how the Team Colour is presented; it's not easy for a coloured model to not be messy, but you've picked great spots for it while leaving the tabard and the shield white.
Level 35
Hello again! Another great model! Both this, the scarlet knight, archer and captain look amazing. Realy brings out the true scarlet crusade.
Hope someone make a model for Whitemane :D These soldiers deserve the're priestess :D
1 small issue which I believe if from the original models.
Hard to see so not really an issue that big
The shield armband for both Footman and Captain are going in through the armor of the glove
This issue I've found while looking deep into the models that use shields

Attachments

• 1643966828311.png
    1643966828311.png
    1 MB · Views: 21
  • 1643966870459.png
    1643966870459.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 28
Hello again! Another great model! Both this, the scarlet knight, archer and captain look amazing. Realy brings out the true scarlet crusade.
Hope someone make a model for Whitemane :D These soldiers deserve the're priestess :D
1 small issue which I believe if from the original models.
Hard to see so not really an issue that big
The shield armband for both Footman and Captain are going in through the armor of the glove
This issue I've found while looking deep into the models that use shields
It's original captain shield, so it's not my problem that Lemon Sky didn't fix it and it's really hard to see in game process) There are a lot models with problems like this) Check priest model BE or HE I don't remeber, but texture on torso) Or orc kodo rider with his pauldrons or elf swordman with his pauldrons)