• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sc-Structure Submision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
Hi all
I'm here with a contest that will definitely give you some moments of fun.
The contest consists in this-Normal Warcraft 3 buildings that have a staggering association with Starcraft Buildings.Where I'm pointing?
For example the Naga Spawning Grounds tinted in green looks exactly like the Zerg Spawning Pool.And many more structure are laid in Warcraft just waiting for you to discover them.I think that its fun and will give the participants a pleasent challenge just looking and associating.
Rules
-The structures found must be put into a map
-The structures placing on map should be like this Sc contest placing.JPG
- I'm giving the sudgestion to tint or minimize/maximize a structures size to give it a more original Starcraft aspect
-NO IMPORTED ITEMS!!!!
-The lack of English on a structure name will make that structure as a non-couted.
The ones who want to participate will sign at the thread,the judges will consist of Brad.dude and Wolverabid(my sudgestion)but if they are the judges i may participate too

Prizes
-The prizes will be decided by Brad.dude
Cheating
-No way to cheat(If a player will be caught importing items then he's out of the game and hope some minor neg repping)
-This map will prove how much Starcraft common knowledge a player has,even if the player looks in the Starcraft game for associations ,its considered fair.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Pointless, rather get people to waste their time making WC3 building models look like SC buildings via reskinning and remodeling than using ingame WC3 models. Also neg repping in this case is invalid. Also it does not prove how much SC they no since they can just run SC's editor up in the background and directly copy from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.