• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Saynna Stormrunner (Sponsored by Missing ShadowSong)

This warden model is generously sponsored by Missing ShadowSong, wish you like it.
Contents

Saynna Stormrunner (Model)

Saynna Stormrunner Portrait (Model)

Saynna Stormrunner Icon (Icon)

Reviews
Ardenaso
Checked the model again after a request for re-reviewing, and I'm convinced that this is indeed beyond simple geomerging. This model can also be used for a WC3 purist Maiev. I'm upgrading the status to RECOMMENDED now. For HIGH QUALITY, I'd like to...
helmet is huge but leaves her head exposed, only covers the top.
either go for a practical helmet or go for the looks and just don't use helmet at all.
Just going to say that if I were you I wouldn't be looking for a reason to nitpick, but would only thank the author for the effort and kindness that he shared the model at all.

helmet is huge but leaves her head exposed, only covers the top.
either go for a practical helmet or go for the looks and just don't use helmet at all.
This was intended, it was inspired by the protagonist in a Chinese custom campaign, who had a similar helmet design.

Just going to say that if I were you I wouldn't be looking for a reason to nitpick, but would only thank the author for the effort and kindness that he shared the model at all.
Thanks for liking my works and speaking for me, though feedbacks and suggestions are as important as gratidude, I wouldn't mind. But this is a sponsored model so I can do little to revise the design without sponsor's instructions.

Ardenaso

HD Model Reviewer
Level 33
Checked the model again after a request for re-reviewing, and I'm convinced that this is indeed beyond simple geomerging. This model can also be used for a WC3 purist Maiev.

I'm upgrading the status to RECOMMENDED now.

For HIGH QUALITY, I'd like to request adding an Avatar of Vengeance by her image and likeness in the bundle