• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Saving custom game in Reforged?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello,

is it no longer possible to save a game in a custom map? For clarity, I don't mean a save/load system, but just a normal save game, that used to be possible in classic. The save game is greyed out in game and I tried to use the save game trigger, as well as the JASS variation in a custom script line, neither did anything. I'm a little confused as to why the ingame save option is not working, if it's disabled that would destroy thousands of custom RPG maps that need saves?

Status
Not open for further replies.