• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Crash] Saving any kind of map always result script error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Everytime i save a map the result will always come to script error

Is there any way to fix it without uninstalling ??

Attachments

• error 1.png
    error 1.png
    870 KB · Views: 186
Level 2
you need to use NewGen.

this works well! i dont have any script error anymore now, ty :thumbs_up:
but i can't open the newgen warcraft it said could not hack game.dll please post logs/ongameloads.txt , is it effect things with the maps ?

Update to patch 1.26 is the best bet.
I would recommend JNGP though. It's the easiest solution (or both).

Well, if i update to patch 1.26 i can't play on my b.net server, but ty for your suggestion, u give me your attention for me :)

You have to reinstall the game. Something is most likely wrong with your MPQ. As Daffa said, you can also try patching (but I'm not sure if that would be a patch related issue. It is worth a shot though).

Try to find your CD key if you can. It shouldn't take very long to reinstall.

well, i know the solution is to reinstall but i lost my CD key and downloading it again would take a long time for me, so i guess there's other way to fix it, ty for your suggestion aswell :)

but i can't open the newgen warcraft it said could not hack game.dll please post logs/ongameloads.txt , is it effect things with the maps ?

You don't need to use NewGen Warcraft. Just ignore it. That was something separate used for jAPI. You can run NewGen maps in the normal warcraft III.

Well, if i update to patch 1.26 i can't play on my b.net server, but ty for your suggestion, u give me your attention for me :)

well, i know the solution is to reinstall but i lost my CD key and downloading it again would take a long time for me, so i guess there's other way to fix it, ty for your suggestion aswell :)

It's a rare one, but you should be able to open NewGen, right?
If not, which one you use?

I see, try contact the server owners to update the patch.
I'm sure your playing on Patch 1.24 Servers, which is annoying in my opinion, most advanced WC III modding sites (e.g THW) uses 1.26 as main patch for Modders.

Level 2
It's a rare one, but you should be able to open NewGen, right?
If not, which one you use?

I see, try contact the server owners to update the patch.
I'm sure your playing on Patch 1.24 Servers, which is annoying in my opinion, most advanced WC III modding sites (e.g THW) uses 1.26 as main patch for Modders.

Yeah i can open the NewGen now and i think this thread should be closed since the problem's solved!

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
if i update to patch 1.26 i can't play on my b.net server
Actually you cannot play on BattleNet UNLESS YOU UPDATE. Blizzard does not allow any legacy clients to connect to their servers and doing so will result in an immediate patch attempt to update you to the latest version. You must be playing on some kind of third party / pirate servers which are mostly unsupported here.

Please update your WC3 to the latest version of WC3. If there are still errors then we will look into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.