• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Save/Load Code Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I'm using AceHart Save/Load System, I want to make Save/Load in different map but i can't load the code in first map because ''Validate'' is not true. How could i fix it ?
1619885043758.png

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Possibly the two maps have not configured the save/load system identically? The player name/account name may also need to be the same between both maps since save/load systems often use that to try and bind codes to accounts.

Might be a good idea to check if the code generated by the first map can be loaded in the first map as it is generated. In other words that the string output can be fed right back into the load as input and then validates to true. If not then something might be wrong with the save/load system. Note when testing this that some save/load systems mix in colour tags into the output string so it may have to be tapped before these or have them stripped as they are not expected to be part of the load input.

Status
Not open for further replies.