• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Satyr.blp

This is by far the worst wrap I've ever worked with. Good thing I actually managed to pull something off.

Regarding the skin itself, I don't even know what this is. I just picked a random texture and drew whatever came across my mind at the moment. The name of the skin is the first thing that came to my mind as well.

Have fun with the skin.

Keywords:
satyr, fiend, hell, fel, demon, diablo, evil, red
Contents

Hellfiend (Texture)

Reviews
17:54, 5th Aug 2012 HappyTauren: A very well made texture, though I'd say TC looks like shit. But when did team color NOT look like shit on a satyr model? Good job working with the terrible wrap.

M

17:54, 5th Aug 2012
HappyTauren: A very well made texture, though I'd say TC looks like shit. But when did team color NOT look like shit on a satyr model? Good job working with the terrible wrap.

Level 1
You should remove the horns, so it looks more like a humanoid robot. Other than that looks great, havn't tested it but 4/5