• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sargeras's Tomb

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Power
this is my first complete map; i hope i am in a right track...

Keywords:
Ruins,Sargeras,Tomb,Warcraft,Melee,fun
Contents

Sargeras's Tomb (Map)

Reviews
02:05, 3rd Feb 2009 Septimus: Rejected permanently due to the condition. My suggestion was to start a new project by making more research.

M

02:05, 3rd Feb 2009
Septimus: Rejected permanently due to the condition. My suggestion was to start a new project by making more research.

Level 31
1) Poor description at hiveworkshop.
2) Poorly develop terrain that cause bug. How do player Blue and Teal ground unit able to move to other place when it was surrounded by deep water ?
3) Contain custom unit and item, making this no longer a melee map.
4) Hero already available at the map ? Come on, melee map suppose to have starting location only.
5) Unless it was 1 vs 1 map, all gold mine with starting location must have neutral hostile guarding it.
6) Massive spam of hostile unit and their facing position was set at random.
7) Inbalance item drop.

1/5 and mini-moderator vote was REJECTED

I won't recommend this map to my worst enemy.