• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sargeras (Sponsored by Roman from China)

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
This Model of Sargeras is generously sponsored by Chinese map author Roman, as he agrees to share the model with Hive and other communities all around the world.
Please credit him as Roman if you'd like to invite this fallen titan to your project, and enjoy the power of Sargeras.

Update:

Updated a new version with Arthas sword holding animations. If anyone could add more WOW or customized animation to it, you are very welcome to do so.
Previews
Contents

Sargeras_V2 (Model)

Sargeras_v2 Portrait (Model)

Sargeras (Sponsored by Roman from China) (Model)

Sargeras Portrait (Sponsored by Roman from China) (Model)

Sargeras Icon (Sponsored by Roman from China) (Icon)

Reviews
Ardenaso
The file size is extremely large, I request to reduce the sizes of the emissives by half to cut down their size down to 1/4. There is also no working death sound; but everything else is working properly. I would recommend adding a spell channel...
Level 2
wow model just fire wonderful work tell me how to add it when I add it my map does not load?

Level 6
The file size is extremely large, I request to reduce the sizes of the emissives by half to cut down their size down to 1/4. There is also no working death sound; but everything else is working properly. I would recommend adding a spell channel animation.

AWAITING UPDATE, until the issues are resolved.
Yes, the file is too large!