• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sargeras Model Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I would like to make a request, could someone make a Sargeras model? I know no one knows what he looks like, but still you could give it a shot, because I sure as hell can't. I have no idea how to make models, nor do I have any wish to learn. I'll let others do that. Anyway according to his driscriptions, I can give you an example of what he looks like. He has a fiery beard, and I think its a goatee and beard, like Medivh's, molten bronze for skin, no wings, Fiery, crazed eyes. Im not to sure about the rest of his face. Just make it look cool. Not like savage and barbaric, just demonic and evil and according to the descriptions in books, hes got a big ass powerful sword. Make his armor however you feel, personally I think a doom guard or thrall's armor would be a good base. I'm not positive thats what he looks like, but it would still be cool. And if your some kind of idiot trying to correct me, just shut the hell up. I don't care, and I don't think anyone cares.

Level 3
look here how sargers look like:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sargeras

ell hes not like a doomguard at all but

200px-Sargeras.jpg

[/img]

Level 25
Titans have bronze and silver skin, depending on which of the two types they are. Sargy was a bronze titan

I'll look for some pictures of other Titans, so you can take a guess how Sargy looked

Oh, and I just asked Xaran about that picture. That's picture isn't actually what Sargy looks like. Its an old WC3 concept for some unused thing

I personally think it reminds me of Xavius, first of the Satyr, but whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.