1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Sargeras Defense solo

Submitted by pepperjke
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
As a servant of Sargeras you are bound to him for all eternity. Recently a gateway into his soul's keeping chamber has been opened. By itself the soul can grant the controller great power, making this a very sought for artifact. Treasure hunters and power hungry mongrels alike are beginning their decent into the chamber. Sargeras' newest wishes are for you to defend his soul until the new defense ritual can be completed. Good Luck!

-----------------------------------------------------
So far i'm still in the creation stage but i just want to see how people like this and what can be improved in further versions etc. Currently i only have 19 waves, 1 of my boss fights, and only one builder working. This tower defense is going to be a solo map unless things change. Be sure to check out the quest log too!

INPUT WANTED PLZ!

hope you enjoy =D

Keywords:
sargeras tower defense td solo game warcraft sunken temple
Contents

Sargeras Defense solo (Map)

Reviews
14:05, 1st Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
  1. 14:05, 1st Aug 2010
    ap0calypse: Rejected

2. TheHunterKiller

TheHunterKiller

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hmm. Sounds good, testing.

Yay. Review.
    First of all, it needs description. It loads fast and has no lag. The towers were okay, it was not too easy or not too hard. Maybe make some difficulties? A sell spell would be nice too. It's nice overall.

Rating: 3/5

3. pepperjke

pepperjke

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yah still gotta get that sell spell in there. Howd u like the boss fight? =D

4. Zelda.Alex

Zelda.Alex

Resources:
    Resources:
    Description:
    The story on-Hive is fine for the map's description but you should add about the 3 teams. I got easily defender & creeps but what are "download/obs"?

What is "Revenge of the Naga" doing in the quest menu? Also what's with the
    "Chapter 1" in the main quests?

Bug:
    Black moon clan leader does not have any tower building abilities. I had chosen him on my first go and I was left thinking "How do I build towers?". You should check that out.

5. pepperjke

pepperjke

Resources:
    Resources:
    in the quest menu its just some "lore" (im into that kinda stuff) so to speak and the waves. i hadn't started on the blackmoon yet when i uploaded it but am working on it atm. ill make sure to get teams out must've got in there somehow =P

6. TheHunterKiller

TheHunterKiller

Resources:
    Resources:
    I didn't make it to the boss xD.

7. stempel2000

stempel2000

Resources:
    Resources:
    Its nice, and easy, i won it in the first game ;)
    I like the game, but there is one "bug" the hypogryph tower is upgradeable,... to the tower befor oO
    4/5

8. naitsirk

naitsirk

Resources:
    Resources:
    I will try this:p

Review: Well:p I cheated trough this map so:p I woud like to say... :
    Make a Anti-Cheat Trigger like :

Event:
    Player enter's Chat String: greedisgood as an substring

Conditions:
    None

Action:
    Game - Restart Game for player1 (red)

Well... Something like that:p

Last edited: Aug 18, 2009
  9. Paladia

Paladia

Resources:
    Resources:
    Really well made map, I'm very much looking forward to its completion.

10. pepperjke

pepperjke

Resources:
    Resources:
    i wish i had the urge to finish it. i planned on 100 levels but its so much work. my goal was to design a td with plenty of upgrades and different ways to play the game...which i guess i did pretty well. might continue it might not. YOULL SEE!

11. Cweener

Cweener

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Mass Purging Template Version 4.0
    Reject.

Reason for not approving:
    function PurgeV4.0 takes Gameplay(you have 4 different towers =.=) Triggers(Don't get me started) returns Rejection