• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

SAO - War of 100th Floor v1.7b

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
ABOUT MAP:
This map is created by me, sabiq@Karasu90. I'm a fan of SAO. This map is based on anime Swords Art Online (SAO). Many people have made SAO map that follow the story plot but I'm trying to make one that doesn't follow the story plot so I hope it's different from the other maps. This map created just for fun and thanks for playing.

DESCRIPTION:
- Its a RPG type map. Choose over 15 heroes to control.
- Max Hero level is 30, melee hero has 5 skills, ranged hero has 4 skills.
- Maximum 6 players and each players controls a hero.
- All players are allied and to win the game, they need to defeat the main boss (Heathcliff) in enemy's castle.
- Players also need to defend their castle from enemy attacks.
- Contains boss rooms from various floors. Defeating them will grant powerful items.
- AI in this map are very simple. Only enemy bosses have it.

CREDITS:
All character models and some spells are imported from hiveworkshop, chaosrealm, and congdongwar3 websites.
Credit to those who create the models, too many names i need to remember so i just mention some of them: Judash, Crazyxy98, Ebony Stallion, Firstlegacy..
Spells: Starburst Stream in vJass made by Banditger, Katana Strike modified from Omnislash originally made by Tinki3.

CHANGELOG:
version1.7b update
- Kirito GGO and Egil spell upgraded.
- Replace Leafa special skill.
- Refining some items status, skills, triggers.

241298-albums7887-picture93280.jpg

241298-albums7887-picture93281.jpg

241298-albums7887-picture93282.jpg

241298-albums7887-picture93321.jpg

241298-albums7887-picture93320.jpg

241298-albums7887-picture93283.jpg

241298-albums7887-picture93284.jpg

Keywords:
Swords Art Online, SAO, SAO - War of 100th Floor v1.7b
Contents

SAO - War of 100th Floor v1.7b (Map)

Reviews
16:09, 18th Jan 2015 Orcnet: Please read my review, the map would be of good if it wasn't much that of overpower.

M

16:09, 18th Jan 2015
Orcnet: Please read my review, the map would be of good if it wasn't much that of overpower.

Level 21
Please add some screenshots. Other than that your description looks good. But I suggest adding titles above like Credits,Changelog,Map info etc

Level 30
Team 2 or the whole enemy computer is too overpowered and has way more stronger defense than my ally has to offer, at some time of moment a giant boss like unit starts attacking our base and wipes off the defenders really fast that the game ends after my castle is ruined, it would be of frustration if my sole purpose was to reach the enemy boss of the map by pushing and surviving is at its main quest, not when I am in the middle of the enemy base then the sudden boss started ransacking my base.

Also, a lot of item are so expensive, much less I have no idea where to get gold due to the enemy waves being so strong and does not give bounty credits when killed.

The concept is nice and probably will be given a more finer touch if the items cost, enemy waves were given modifications that let the players have a user-friendly approach.