• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Santa

I decided to start the season off early here at the hive, so here it is; a santa model.

Based off the tuskarr unit. Lots of custom textures (if you can help me reduce these, pm me), particles emitters, and I made the hat and candy cane from scratch.

Credits to IamMclovin.

Update: I learned how to UV map, so I merged the skins and made a few other minor changes. Thanks to everyone who helped me out.

Keywords:
christmas santa father clause
Contents

Santa (Model)

Santa (Model)

Reviews
Werewulf: Works ingame and nice, you REALLY could merge all those extra textures in one as its annoying importing and pathing them all. But as said, works ingame and a lovly christmas unit. approved.

M

Werewulf: Works ingame and nice, you REALLY could merge all those extra textures in one as its annoying importing and pathing them all. But as said, works ingame and a lovly christmas unit. approved.

Level 1
For some reason the Santa.mdx and the Santa_Portrait.mdx file never show up... (The Models). I cant get Santa's model to appear... Help?

The other .blp files work fine...

Level 4
Well if this is still being looked at, can someone make a regular santa with some kind of megahugegreatsword thing. Good job though :p