• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

santa

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Dekarchos
By: Garfield
Type: Unit

This model is only authorised for download on www.wc3sear.ch and WC3Campaigns.com. If you wish to upload this to your site you must contact me first (via WC3campaigns.com) and ask permission.

Description: A completely useless Santa Model

Legal: This model was created from three models by Blizzard Entertainment, modified by Garfield. Please feel free to use this model in your maps but you MUST give me full credit.

Comments:

The skin (santa.blp) goes "into units\santa".

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
Contents

santa (Model)

santa (Model)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date= 27th of September, 2007 Approval status= Ignored Rating= None Notices: [-] The model as no death animation.

M

» Wolverabid «

Date= 27th of September, 2007
Approval status= Ignored
Rating= None

Notices:
[-] The model as no death animation.

Level 4
hay i love the santa but I need to ask you a faver well can you poot thralls head on a chaos axetrowers body then get rid of the spiecks in his hands then give hime a herow glow and groms axe and his anamashins oh ya macke difrent skins but they look the same as the originals so i can edit them. im macking a campain and that orc is the mane person.