• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Santa Spell Pack (Happy New Year 2011)

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Santa Spell Pack (Happy New Year 2011)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE SANTA

Ability: Storm Breaker
: Slam Ground
: Critical Strike and Bash > Critical Strike
> Bash
: Treestorm

Keywords:
Happy new Year, Santa, New 2011
Contents

Just another Warcraft III map (Map)

Reviews
22:42, 4th Jan 2011 The_Reborn_Devil: My review. Status: Rejected Rating: N/A If you feel my review is unfair or if you have questions, don't hesitate to contact me. Have a nice day!

M

22:42, 4th Jan 2011
The_Reborn_Devil:

My review.

Rating: N/A

If you feel my review is unfair or if you have questions, don't hesitate to contact me. Have a nice day!

Level 37
Basicallly I see Critical Strike, Bash, Bladestorm, Storm Bolt and Thunder Clap.

You leak, spells aren't MUI. The usage of waits causes problems. The tooltips are poor or from Blizzard's abilities. The dummies have food cost.

You need more practise in creating abilities :)

Level 12
ALL THE SPELLS that robert made is..... no offense but useless?
-He even stole spells from others and gave no credits to those spells and make them into a pack.
-And he kept uploading rejected spells.
--LOLWUT?
-plz, stop this madness. 1/5
--spell reported.

Level 22
Moderator review:

Sorry, but these are too simple and they aren't MUI. You also have some location leaks and unit group leaks. I would advice you to look at some of the other spells we have here as well as our GUI tutorials.