• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sand Cross TD v2.1B P

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Version 2.1B Includes plenty of new upgrades to towers, and a brand new set of upgrades available at the "Town Hall".
Also includes a few balance changes and bugfixes.
Full Changelist at the bottom of this window.
Note: Version 2.1 was never released here. It was tested in public games and in a swift matter, new bugs which followed with the version was fixed. I felt it was completely necessary to be able to release this version. So here it is, Version 2.1B. When I already got going, I made some new functions aswell.

Thanks to my two superb testers - I wouldn't be able to complete this map without them:
Martina (Akosina)
Fabian (Computer(Easy))

My account name is: Endroil (for any questions).
- 52 towers (40 upgrades and 12 base towers)
- A base upgradeable 3 times
- 30 waves + 5 bonus waves
- Fortified, Air, and Chaos special enemies
- Tactics required to win the game
- Creeps will spawn on all lanes no matter how many players are active.
- A variation of towers required to win the game.
- If there is a Last Defender, creeps gain extra health (Which means the game is playable both with and without Last Defenders without very varied difficulties)
- 2 Different Resources to keep track of (gold and lumber)
- 4 Lanes
- Up to 6 Players (including 2 last defenders)

Changelist 2.1 -> 2.1B and 2.0 -> 2.1 Below:
Changes from version 2.1 to 2.1B:
- Beginner's Luck upgrade fixed. It will now also add attack damage correctly to level 1 towers.
- Frostling now have as much damage as the Enhanced Frost Generator, instead of lower.
- Daemon Towers now does not show any mysterious 'second attack damage information'. This was also fixed on their upgrades.
- Troll Thief now costs 400 lumber, up from 300.
- Death Huntress now costs 50 lumber, up from 30.
- Daemon Tower 1 and 2 including Infernal, Overlord, and Pit Lord, have had their damage reduced.
- Waves 25, 26, 28, 29, 30 have had their healths increased.
- The Aura Length of Speed Aura & Damage Aura have been increased from 1200 to 1400.
- Speed and Damage auras can now be upgraded 5 times for minor aura improvements.
- "Trees on Speed" fixed. Treants & Ancient Treants now benefit from it.
- Fixed "Swift Rangers" upgrade - Poachers now benefit from it aswell.

Changes from version 2.0 to 2.1:
- Waves 26-30 have had their health reduced slightly.
- Daemon Tower 2 now sell for the correct amount.
- Daemon Tower 2 can now be upgraded into 3 different towers.
- Daemon Tower 2's Ability information have been corrected.
- Banks and Treants now deal approximarily 40% less damage.
- Glaive Throwers and Enhanced Glaive Throwers' damage have been increased minimally.
- Siege Towers' projectile speed (and therefore accuraccy) have been increased from 800 to 820.
- Ability "Hellfire" can now be researched & used by Juggernauts.
- Poacher can now be upgraded to either Death Huntress or Troll Thief
- Treants can now be upgraded to Ancient Treants.
- Chaos Lord can now be upgraded to Chaotic Energy.
- Several upgrades now available at the Farm and its upgrades.

Good Luck and Have Fun!
//Jack (Endroil)

Keywords:
Sand Cross TD, Cross, TD, Sand, Cooperative TD, Tower, Defense, Team TD, Cooperative, Coop, Team
Contents

Sand Cross TD v2.1B P (Map)

Reviews
14:19, 23rd Nov 2008 Septimus: A few malfunction hotkey have been spotted and the map condition doesn't convince me to approve this resources. Send me the unprotected version so I could make further inspection before approving it. As for now...

M

14:19, 23rd Nov 2008
Septimus: A few malfunction hotkey have been spotted and the map condition doesn't convince me to approve this resources. Send me the unprotected version so I could make further inspection before approving it.

As for now, review status.

Level 2
Yeah, I know ;/

Endroil, read this:
Septimus: A few malfunction hotkey have been spotted and the map condition doesn't convince me to approve this resources. Send me the unprotected version so I could make further inspection before approving it.
As for now, review status.

If you don't do that, it wont get approved.

And my answer to that is - that text is read & understood. The "malfunction hotkey(s)" have been fixed already.
I will not send anyone the unprotected version, not Septimus, and not anyone else. I don't give a damn about that indviduals position.
I doubt Septimus will be reading this. Incase he does, however, do not take it personal - It's just that I will not do it. If, in any way, Septimus would like to solve this, he could by testing the map again and confirming that It's fully playable. That is up to him though.
I expect nothing.

Level 22
Ok, i have seen you text, read it, and understood.
Now, click Members List, and search for Septimus. Afterwards, write than you would like a new review, and you have fixed the things. Also, you should check for memory leaks (Which was what Septimus would have done for you)
Then make him write the Review, once again, and if its been fixed, voila, its approved.

Level 2
Ok, i have seen you text, read it, and understood.
Now, click Members List, and search for Septimus. Afterwards, write than you would like a new review, and you have fixed the things. Also, you should check for memory leaks (Which was what Septimus would have done for you)
Then make him write the Review, once again, and if its been fixed, voila, its approved.

Thank you for the tip. I have now informed him that I -have- made the changes he requested, and also that I simply cannot give anyone the unprotected version. Now It's up to Septimus to judge :thumbs_up: