• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sand Bag Cliff

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
I made this after seeing the tread where someone was looking for a sand bag cliff tile. Well then I made one... I am unsure if it should be sandbags everywhere or the planks. Made it with plans course I doubt that you can walk on the sandbags if nothing is holding them..

Edit: Changed it a little to improve look, but the gradient on the top is hard to change :sad:

What texture it is replacing counts of what path you use. Look in the MPQ to find out other replacing paths
Contents

Sand Bag Cliff (Texture)

Reviews
Horn: The green sections do not tile and look choppy ingame. Please update and resubmit this texture if you wish it to be approved. 52 days in queue without attention = ignored.

M

Horn: The green sections do not tile and look choppy ingame. Please update and resubmit this texture if you wish it to be approved. 52 days in queue without attention = ignored.