• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Chain Link Fence / Sand Bags Needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Hi everyone, I am making a Command & Conquer multiplayer map and I am in dire need of a good looking Chain Link Fence and/or Sand Bags!

I have seen the sandbags model but as I am going to use them as constructable buildings and not doodads i need them to have a 180 degree and a 270 degree variation (as you can not rotate buildings... or I don't know how).

The files need to be under 100kb all together please! (map almost over 4kb cant afford more or won't be able to host it ;p)

Level 3
Give me some 3ds models or something which I can load into 3ds and I'll convert them for you for wc3.

But you can also give me simply the sandbagmodel and I'll make for you different rotations.

Level 11
Hey! If you look a few posts above there's my real post... I posted twice by mistake =X... There are pictures there about all the walls I need, 3rgytr54 is working on the Chain Link Fence but if you would like to make the Sand bag Wall or the Concrete Wall that would be great!

Level 34
POT, it is possible to turn buildings.

In the Object Editor, there is an option that says ''Is a building - True/False''*, all buildings (except the Night Elf treants) have True on.

1 - Place a building in the WE.
2 - Alter the I A Building option to False, turning it into an unit.
3 - Change the angle to the direction you prefer, you can do that with every seperate unit of that type.
4 - Go to Object Editor again and change it back to True.

They remain in that prefered direction but are not turnable.

Level 11
Quote: POT, it is possible to turn buildings.

In the Object Editor, there is an option that says ''Is a building - True/False''*, all buildings (except the Night Elf treants) have True on.

1 - Place a building in the WE.
2 - Alter the I A Building option to False, turning it into an unit.
3 - Change the angle to the direction you prefer, you can do that with every seperate unit of that type.
4 - Go to Object Editor again and change it back to True.

They remain in that prefered direction but are not turnable.

I know that!! =P but if you have a unit build that building (example a wall) it will build it at the default angle, meaning that with 1 version of a wall you can only do either horizontal or vertical but not both, that's why for stone walls (etc.) there is horizontal and vertical... and that is what i need hehe
(If there's another way tell me!)

Status
Not open for further replies.