• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Samans LOTR V1.5

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Its a Hero Seige Map / Defense
Mission : Go to mordor and kill the eye
Losing : Minas Tirth dies

UPDATED!!
NEW ITEMS
NEW HEROES
NEW SHOPS
NEW ABILLITYS
CREDIT LIST

Stroy: It's the last fight mordor has callen the isengard orc to join them and they came with Uro kai and orcs and some of the commanders came sauron has got hes shape back before aragon reached to the death path saouron manage to get the death king on hes side evryone has fixed there armor the last fight is here the pirates has arrived! Let the killing begin!

Based on J.R.R Tolkien "Lord of the rings"
Please post any Bugs
If you dont mind you could put a comment what you like about it and hated etc!
Contents

Samans LOTR V1.5 (Map)

Reviews
16:40, 17th Dec 2008 Rui: My comment is down there. This map is unacceptable. [highlight]Rejected[/code].

M

16:40, 17th Dec 2008
Rui:
My comment is down there. This map is unacceptable. [highlight]Rejected[/code].

Rui

Rui

Level 41
I'm not going to do a formal review for this one. Your map has an awful terrain, its gameplay is not well planned, and the object editor work quality is terrible.
If you really want to have this map available for download, please use EpicWar instead. Use our Map Development forum to gather opinions, but this is not staying here.

[highlight]Rejected[/code].