• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sacrificial Altar birth UD=>NE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Now I understand you, but I think I am also at your level because that edition you request I do not know how to do with some models that I also want to edit.
:goblin_cry:

Level 21
sprouting out
Is that even necessary? As far as I know Moon Well is the only non-Ancient NE building that sprouts out; every other NE building (Altar of Elders, Hunter's Hall, Chimaera Roost, Barrow Den, Night Elf Shipyard) just suddenly appears near the end of the Birth animation.

You can get rid of the ghostly effect by deleting all material layers that use the Add Alpha filter mode, and removing the animated green color from two geoset animations.

Level 13
Is that even necessary? As far as I know Moon Well is the only non-Ancient NE building that sprouts out
that's exactly what i'm going for, actually, im making a satyr altar, and in my previous attempt i even retextured the bottom part to be that of a corrupted moon well

but i guess the solution you mentioned will be the one i'll be going with for a while, so thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.