1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Weave light to take you to your highest hopes - the 6th Special Effect Contest is here!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Lead your forces to battle in the 15th Techtree Contest. The call is yours, commander!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Sacred War Revolution 5.2g

Submitted by darkrider
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Sacred War Revolution (Map based on saint Seiya's anime)

From Anime to Warcraft. Here begins the last battle between Athena Saints and Evil forces, now commanded by Hades: The God of Death. Choose your side and have fun!!!
AoS type map.
More than 50 Heroes available! www.sacredwar.co.nr

New gen is 5.0 and above made by Darkrider

from 1.0 to 2.7b made by Lord_Metatron also known as Pisces_Aphrodite

versions 2.8-2.9,3.1-3.2 made by Pandemoni0, Mizar_Shido and Pegasus_Seiya

The main goal, as in any AoS, is to destroy the enemy base using your hero. Each side has its unique heroes to choose and 3 different selection modes, described as follows:
Normal mode: Players can choose heroes only from their side
All random: Players get a random hero from any side
No honor: players can choose heroes from any of both sides
-Commands: Players can -repick or -random heroes by typing this commands or -swaphero with other players

There is an special event that may happen at some interval (8,10,12,15,20 minutes) that moves every hero into an arena called "Elisium fields" where they fight together (ultimate skills disabled) for a blessing from their gods

There is another special feature where killed units (creeps or heroes) can drop some special items

Creeps can drop precious stones (Sapphires, emeralds and rubies) to sell for an individual amount of gold, or merge three different stones into a more expensive one to sell

heroes can drop arsenal pieces. This arsenal pieces are parts of a greater item called "Set". There are 5 kind of sets (Frost, Nature, Soul, Arcane and Wind) that provides the owner a greater power to fight his foes. This sets are made of 4 arsenal pieces each (arsenal pieces are dropped on death, and if a hero dies with a set it is disassembled and 1 of the 4 pieces is lost).

And last you can choose between a normal experience mode, global experience mode, a fast mode or a fast mode with global experience.

This version is believed to work for 1.24

Here is an explanation on one of the features the map has

Arsenals

Arsenals are great items and can easily decide the fate of a match.
But they are hard item to complete so their effect is not known by all players.
It's a common mistake to believe that only because he completed the arsenal he should use it.
To help with all those problems i created this Arsenal Guide so everyone will know them and can create a good strategy.

Frost Arsenal Complete

[​IMG]

Description: The Frost arsenal grants the user an increased 30 Strength points, 45 bonus damage, 5 armor and Frost Attack ability, that reduces the movement of the enemy by 40% for 1.2 second when attack. Attack Modifier.

Set Pieces:

Frost Helmet
Description: A piece of the Frost Arsenal. Enhances 6 Strength points of the carrier.

Frost Armor
Description: A piece of the Frost Arsenal. Increases armor points by 3.

Frost Claws
Description: A piece of the Frost Arsenal. Enhances attack damage by 10 points.

Frost Sword
Description: A piece of the Frost Arsenal. Enhances 4 Strength points and gives 5 damage bonus to the carrier.

Soul Arsenal Complete

[​IMG]

Description: The Soul arsenal grants +20 bonus points to Strength, Agility and Intelligence, increases the life by 600 and armor by 8 points. Also can cast Death Pact, that kills a friendly non-hero unit to restore hit points equal to 66% of the life of the target.

Set Pieces:

Soul Wand
Description: A piece of the Soul Arsenal. Increases attack damage by 9 points.

Soul Crown
Description: A piece of the Soul Arsenal. Adds 3 points to all stats.

Soul Gauntlets
Description: A piece of the Soul Arsenal. Adds 4 armor points bonus.

Soul Talisman
Description: A piece of the Soul Arsenal. Increases hit points of the Hero by 150.

Wind Arsenal Complete

[​IMG]

Description: The Wind arsenal increases the Agility of the Hero by 45 points, enhances the movement speed by 90, and grants 25% chance to evade attacks. Also can cast Wind Force, that increases the movement by 30% and attack speed by 40% over 12 seconds.

Set Pieces:

Wind Spear
Description: A piece of the Wind Arsenal. Increases the attack speed rate by 20%.

Wind Boots
Description: A piece of the Wind Arsenal. Increases the movement speed of the Hero by 40.

Wind Bow
Description: A piece of the Wind Arsenal. Increases the Agility of the Hero by 6 points.

Wind Cloak
Description: A piece of the Wind Arsenal. Increases the hit points regeneration per second by 2 points.

Arcane Arsenal Complete

[​IMG]

Description: The Arcane arsenal increases the Intelligence points of the Hero by 50 points, the mana regeneration rate by 150%, adds 350 life bonus and can cast Arcane Magic that deals 300 damage to a target enemy unit and stuns for 1 second.

Set Pieces:

Arcane Bracers
Description: A piece of the Arcane Arsenal. Grants 100 mana points bonus.

Arcane Cap
Description: A piece of the Arcane Arsenal. Grants 6 Intelligence points bonus.

Arcane Periapt
Description: A piece of the Arcane Arsenal. Grants 50% increased mana regeneration rate.

Arcane Sword
Description: A piece of the Arcane Arsenal. Burns 12 mana points of the enemy per attack.

Nature Arsenal Complete

[​IMG]

Description: The Nature arsenal enhances the attack damage of the Hero by 80 points, the attack speed rate by 40% and the hit points regeneration by 10 per second. Also can cast Cyclone, that puts enemy units into the air for 10 (5 on heroes) seconds.

Set Pieces:

Nature Amulet
Description: A piece of the Nature Arsenal. Increases 2 hit points regeneration per second.

Nature Horn
Description: A piece of the Nature Arsenal. Increases attack speed rate by 10% and gives 6 damage bonus.

Nature Gloves
Description: A piece of the Nature Arsenal. Increases attack speed rate by 15%.

Nature Lance
Description: A piece of the Nature Arsenal. Increases attack damage by 12 points.

Credits on this guide goes to Griffon17 at sacredwar.co.nr forum

Screens
Show off :P
[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As i'll no longer support SW for wc3 version 1.23. Here is the last one i made.

http://z14.invisionfree.com/Sacred_War/index.php?showtopic=884

Keywords:
sacred war revolution,sacred war,sacred,saint seiya,seiya,caballeros del zodiaco,zodiac knights,cavaleiros du zodiaco,chevalliers du zodiaque,AoS,DotA
Contents

Sacred War Revolution 5.2g (Map)

Reviews
19:49, 3rd Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Approved
  1. 19:49, 3rd Aug 2010
    ap0calypse: Approved

2. darkrider

darkrider

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    If any moderator needs profs that this map is mine i can provide info from the official forum of the map and also resend the email where the original author sends me the original version of the map (january 2008) made by metatron (in THW his account was thanatos)

3. oddsocks

oddsocks

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Another anime map... *sigh*
    Forgive my bias, this looks very professional.

4. darkrider

darkrider

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    jaja np. As soon as i posted the map i thought the first 10 or 20 posts are gonna say "another anime map bah!" but i think this one is worthy to post coz it has tons of hours of work :p. I hope you can enjoy it as i do :)

EDIT: added a better description and some screens

Last edited: Aug 1, 2009
  5. oddsocks

oddsocks

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Dear God.... please hide screen shots...
    Just had a quick bash, Very professional presentation, but the hero I used had all blizzard spells, and they they didn't really seem to have any theme or synergize very well. Couple of things stood out like the albatross used to pick the heroes flying into the ground etc.

6. Ironside

Ironside

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Barathrum's Review (Mini Moderator)

Description (Includes THW description, map description and Loading Screen):"

THW Description: The description is long and contains good information (+4)
    Map Description: Good long description (+3)
    Loading Screen: Contains some information, but it could be longer (+1.5)

Terrain:

The terrain is very good for a map type like this, the heroes have many ways to hide and attack from behind, etc... (+10)

Gameplay:

The game works out as it should, has many heroes, quest menu hints, i suggest the game to anyone.(+10)

Quest menu, Hints:

Quest menu: Good quest menu, that explains the game (+5)
    Hints: Includes hints, that further guide and inform you of the game (+5)

Aditional Information:

Contains a Multiboard
    Includes nice music in the background
    Good system for choosing modes.
    (+10)

Score Board:

0%-49% = 1/5 vote for rejection
    50%-60% = 2/5 but i vote for reviewed
    61%-70% = 2/5 but i vote for Aproval
    71%-80% = 3/5 vote for aproval
    81%-92% = 4/5 vote for aproval
    93%-100% = 5/5 vote for aproval

Results:

Total: 48.5/50
    = 97%

Vote for Aproval?= Yes
    Vote for Rejection?= No
    Vote for Reviewed?= No

7. krisserz

krisserz

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Please hide screenshots with
    [/hidden*] (without *)

8. Bumkt

Bumkt

Resources:
    Resources:
    Nice to see this map made it on the hive. I remember it being originally in Portuguese with a English version release.

9. darkrider

darkrider

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    yep, something like that :p

10. screamosilence

screamosilence

Resources:
    Resources:
    no custom hero models??
    :(

11. darkrider

darkrider

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    just 2 imported models. But there are no saint seiya models in the whole world :S... ive tried lots of times but no results. (besides, my map already has 3.9Mb, in 1.24 doesnt matter, but for previous versions it did :p)

12. Bumkt

Bumkt

Resources:
    Resources:
    I kind of think that mime might be a little too powerful compared to other characters.

13. darkrider

darkrider

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    yes, the game is always moving so i try to balance a bit every time. But any idea is welcomed ^^

14. Bumkt

Bumkt

Resources:
    Resources:
    I think it is just a matter of toning down the images. Also is there a way to disable the tournament if the game becomes imbalanced?

15. darkrider

darkrider

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    only if a player leaves the game

16. D00mBringeR

D00mBringeR

Resources:
    Resources:
    please fix the GOLD LOSS. people rage quit when they lose 800+ gold per death!

thanks.

17. darkrider

darkrider

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    yes, many people complains about that... i think i'll lower the amount of gold per lvl. If you wanna try, in fast mode people lose 50%

but the maths are 160+(hero level*18) in lvl 30 you lose 700 gold

(if you want to compare it to dota, i've just checked and in lvl 25 you lose 750) <- in normal game not EM

18. D00mBringeR

D00mBringeR

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hi, darkrider,
    Your math seems correct, but in the last few games, people have complained about losing 1300 gold upon death (in FAST mode). Please see if you can test out the gold loss again.

Thanks,

19. darkrider

darkrider

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    OMG!... ill go check that out right now

thx

EDIT: Yes, you are correct, i missed a variable in the math :S... tomorrow i'll post a new version with a couple of things fixed