• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

SabreMan

A scratch-made WC3 Incarnation of Dragon Warrior Monster's Sabreman.
240.gif

2 Things you should know:
1) Yes, I know.. I animated it backwards, nothing a little quick magos'ing couldn't fix, though. Works fine ingame.

2) I do not own DQM: Joker, and have never seen these monsters in 3-d. Everything was done by imagination so no: OMFG THAY DUNT MOUVE LYKE DHATH INGEM!

So.. yeah, An animated sentient sabre.

Enjoy!
Please give credits if you use it in your map or campaign.
Do not edit without my permission.

Updates

10/21/08- Sabreman now turns to stone on death.

Keywords:
Dragon Warrior Monsters, Sabre, Animated, Alive, Inanimate, Haunted, Sabreman, Sword, Blade, Sharp, slash, Cut, scimitar
Contents

SabreMan (Model)

Assets
Reviews
15:50, 21st Jun 2008 Pyritie: Looks good and works ingame.

M

15:50, 21st Jun 2008
Pyritie: Looks good and works ingame.

Level 5
It's not in DQM4:J I think.

I had such a nice team in DWMII :/
It was comprised of three GoldSlimes whose stats I maxxed out with those random NPCs in Bossland which gave you +10 to a random stat when you beat them.

Team in DQM4:J is King Cureslime + Alabast Dragon + (empty slot)
Empty slot is probably Green Dragon / Metal Kingslime. Probably replacing it with Mortimor or Dr. Snapped.

Next you should make an Agdevil :D
(They changed its name to Silvapithecus -___-, Silva meaning silver, like the element Ag and Pithecus meaning monkey)

Nice job.

Positive Comments

[+] Good use of your imagination.
[+] Looks quite like the Sabreman in the picture.
[+] Good animations.
[+] Works in game fine, as far as I can tell.

Negative Comments

[-] Poor textures, though that's not really your fault.

Comments: Good job, and thanks for telling us what a Sabreman is.

Overall Rating: 4.75/5

(Sorry if I double posted. Though, I do not believe I did. My computer had a gateway timeout and told me I had made a duplicate post.)

.L.

.L.

Level 2
Lol...Cute?..gonna think of something to use it in my map...

Last edited: