• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

S3 Marine Corps Survival v1.12A

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

S3 Marine Corps Survival v1.12A (Map)

Level 16
Oh. I'm working on a project like this one. Except that a lab in a frozen wasteland near a mining facility goes offline and all the staff disappear. Your squad was deployed to find out what has happened. When you radio back to HQ, swarms of aliens and strange unknown creatures pour out of the mountains and mines to try to kill you. You must hold off the attack and still retrieve several packages of experimental cases.

Level 8
I worked on this a little at a time on my laptop while I was at school. Unlike Battleship Command, I laid down all my ideas on paper and drew flowcharts of a lot of the function. Considering I'm taking computer science, it was good practice.

On another note, I might actually go back to working on Battleship Command and redesigning the gameplay. I figured out a solution to the leaks. :D

Level 1
eyea nice map man, very fun lot of people seem to like it. You could always put in alien custom graphics models from this site, they have some nice ones, but duno, itll make map size (MB)wise bigger though.4/5