• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

RZO 2: The Onslaughtening V3.72B

This is the Public Beta Test 3 for RZO2. If you find any bugs/exploits, please report them to me.

Be a marine or student and fight for your life as you try to survive a true onslaught of brain-hungry zombies.

Note: This map is has been protected to reduce file size. If you have any questions about how I made the map please direct them to [email protected]
Contents

RZO 2: The Onslaughtening V3.72B (Map)

Reviews
Dr Super Good: Nice map, a bit too many zombies in it, a easy mode would be nice for noobs too.

M

Dr Super Good:
Nice map, a bit too many zombies in it, a easy mode would be nice for noobs too.

Level 10
Its in a city, so basicly, it should not be called Rural zombie onslaught anymore. More like Urban Zombie Onslaught. Yes?

Btw, i remember i did a beta testing with you way back. With that "Do not distribute this map to the public, for testing only".

This is an ok map, the last one was much better im afraid.

Level 3
The map IS set in a RURAL setting.... a small town. Most cities do not contain farms and forests. Also, if you could list reasons why you liked RZO1 better, it would be greatly apreciated. I'm dedicated to making the best quality map that I can, and to do that I need community feedback.

Level 8
(9)
It's a great map with an easy learning curve and more features than in RZO 1 and is the only Zombie survival map where using spellbook abilities is second nature to me. I love the very short codes and the twisted humor. But it could use some strange weapons like the Midget with Nalpalm Vials. (I don't think I spelled that right...)

Level 1
Does anyone happen to know a way to host this map? Sorry to Necro, but this is one of my old time fav's and a few friends of mine almost beat the first one.