• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Rune pillar

its a simple rune pillar made by me.i update it and remove the bones.uptedated and fix all problems.

Keywords:
rune pilar,powerpillar
Contents

Rune pillar (Model)

Reviews
Frankster: Very simple model, but works in-game. Approved.
Level 14
make a particle emitter thats shining like in the gold coin model,making it glow ingame can be done in the world editor
I THINK because i never actually made a model,so i check out other peoples models and learn

Last edited:
Cool, I like it. And I know you'll think I'm an idiot, but I just want to know how to create you're own models + model animations. I thank EVERYONE who will answer me.

to create models you would need a few things;

war3 model editor (for getting the base model, adding textures or finalizing)

vertex modifier (can edit and wrap textures)(works with mdl)

mdlx converter (to create between editing file(mdl) and finished(mdx))

Geoset merger: (if you want to add a peace of another model to your mesh)(would first need to delete all but that piece on the model you want the piece from, lol)(works with mdl)

mdlvis (for rigging) (works best with mdx format)

~Misha~

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

to create models you would need a few things;

war3 model editor (for getting the base model, adding textures or finalizing)

vertex modifier (can edit and wrap textures)(works with mdl)

mdlx converter (to create between editing file(mdl) and finished(mdx))

Geoset merger: (if you want to add a peace of another model to your mesh)(would first need to delete all but that piece on the model you want the piece from, lol)(works with mdl)

mdlvis (for rigging) (works best with mdx format)

~Misha~

You can do it that way, but if you want custom scratch models you will need:

War 3 Model Editor
Milkshape or Gmax
mdlvis

(Its really easy to make un-animated scratch models :ogre_hurrhurr:)