• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Run Kitty Run 9.0

Hello everybody!

This is the newest version of Run Kitty Run.
You get a neat little Kitty to control that wants to get to the middle of the map where very tasty cat food awaits. But the way is filled with evil dogs who want to eat you! So you must avoid them with speed and agility. 4 different skills and half a dozen items are helping you in this dangerous journey.

There are 5 difficulities from the absoulut beginner to the Run Kitty Run Pro.
This map is perfect for 10 minutes of fun between your brain-struggling games.
It is best played with a Latency Reducer or Ghost Bot so the Lag is only 100ms.

Have fun!
Contents

Run Kitty Run 9.0 (Map)

Reviews
DesKaladA: it works and its by the oridgibnal auther approved

M

DesKaladA: it works and its by the oridgibnal auther
approved

Level 28
Did you create this from scratch? (not that it's hard, but this map is probably in the top-10 most times stolen).
If you did, then I must say you didn't do very well, RKR is about 4 years old (rough guess), yet you didn't add anything new.
Without any new features, this map is very repetitive.

improve the description... a lot.

Level 28
Create other abilities, the random events like cowboyha said are indeed good ^^ (a blizzard, which makes the kitty's slide a little, falling meteors which damage the kitty's, but also good events, like make the dogs slower, XP bonus, whatever you like).

Boss-fights would be something pretty original for this map (not the usual "kill the boss by damaging him", but something where you have to use your brains a little, like boss-fights in an escape map).

You should also reduce the amount of spammed doodads in the middle...

You can add anything you want, be as creative as you like, try to think of things that you like from other maps and insert that here (the map genre doesn't matter).

Level 28
[Censored by me, ap0calypse]
Seriously, don't promote your own map in another section.
This isn't about your map and - as far as I can see - your map doesn't have random events or anything I have said.
I also didn't say anything about modes: you invented that part to promote your map.

Also: fuck the music and fuck the one who invented RKR with linkin park and playing Bon Jovi at a fast pace is just fucked up.

Level 2
First thing: I didnt want to promote my map and hell, my map HAS "other abilities" and "also good events, like make the dogs slower, XP bonus" ...

Second thing: "Also: fuck the music and fuck the one who invented RKR with linkin park and playing Bon Jovi at a fast pace is just fucked up." Well, if you dont like the music, press ctrl+m... ingame it is written after x seconds...
And also: dont flame, I can read the word "fuck" 3 times in one sentence ... :nw:

well, back to topic and @ the mapper: This map is like a normally RKR, but a bit better. So the more specials and the more alternatives u add to this map, the more interesting will it be
atm its only 2/5 for me :bored:

Level 28
First thing: I didnt want to promote my map and hell, my map HAS "other abilities" and "also good events, like make the dogs slower, XP bonus" ...

Second thing: "Also: fuck the music and fuck the one who invented RKR with linkin park and playing Bon Jovi at a fast pace is just fucked up." Well, if you dont like the music, press ctrl+m... ingame it is written after x seconds...
And also: dont flame, I can read the word "fuck" 3 times in one sentence ... :nw:

well, back to topic and @ the mapper: This map is like a normally RKR, but a bit better. So the more specials and the more alternatives u add to this map, the more interesting will it be
atm its only 2/5 for me :bored:

Did I flame?
I think not: I was saying "fuck" against the music, not you... that's not flaming, I did not insult you in any way.

And YES: you did promote your map, you said that he didn't have to change anything, because there is already a map with the things I've mentioned and gave a link to it.

Now if that's not promoting, then all commericals on TV are doing it wrong.