• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

RPG system - NEED HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I'm kind of stuck right now:goblin_wtf:

I made my RPG map(Not done yet) and need a Save/load system. I was thinking if anyone here had a save/load system at their computer in one of their maps or knew how to make one.

I know that i need to copy my items, abilities etc.. into the system. Can every make the system and tell me where to put what in :)

i will be glad to her from you guys, THANKS!!!

Level 3
btw, i dont have any programs like that jass and so on.. can u give me a save/load system without and req. ? :)

Level 3
Important!

Welcome to The Hive...

and don't double post... ^_^

well there is the one made by TriggerHappy on the spells section though I think its deprecated now due to the above system... and most of those "old style" Save load systems have a bunch of limitations so they are not really suggested to be used nowadays...

Yeah, ok.. Do you want to write a private msesage with then:

I just need a system nomatter how useless it is. Jass cost moneys i guess, and i will first spend moneys to programs like that when im 18 :).. hope you can help me.. you can show me some spells or anything else there can help me with my map, if u want..

remember to tell me how to give rep.. i will give you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.