• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Rpg map save/load system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Greetings

I would like to ask for RPG Map like
Master Crafter Final Conquest
-Save/Load System

But i need more Improvement Master Crafter is The Best
please make a new one for us

Level 20
Baliel... a save/load system requires deep understanding in how you'r game works, and what values you want to save. There are some tutorials about making a save/load system here in the hive, you can look for them. Nestharus even created a Map with 50 lessons to teach you how save/load system works, and Bribe is working on a GUI save-load.

In the worst cases, please let us know what you need to save in your map. Let me focus on EVERYTHING You need to save. Exp, Gold, Wood, Item in slot 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, hero, X of hero position, Y of hero position, skills, skill llevels, skill points left, some other variable value, player name, player slot, player color, hero name, hero type, gameplay time...

Level 1
Thank you i saw your map its not yet finished right?
But i count on it
DO you Know the Map
Master Crafter Final Conquest 5.5c? of SomeWhiteGuy?
I want Like that im fun of that map but tired playing
times hahahaha that's why i want new map to play
I want map with this characteristic
-save/load system
-the item you get will be the one will appear in your character

Do you know a map like that? kindly show me
it's hard to find RPG game like Master Crafter but
i wont stop searching till i die :ogre_haosis:
:thumbs_up: to YOU Mister

Status
Not open for further replies.